10th October 2016
The Ouija Board is by far thee most well known form of communication with the other side, its the oldest form but its also one of the most dangerous ones. People for hundreds of years have been doing this, but today the world is dowsed in fear and just recently something else has been coming through the Ouija Board. Something not everyone bargained for.
The Rules !
- Be Serious, being in a serious mood heightens your defenses. If your not serious about it, you can invite something negative in. Which can happen anyways but its much easier for it to get into your head if your just joking around.
- Always Say Goodbye When Your Done, sometimes negative entities will refuse to say goodbye, like a stubborn kid… but just keep pushing on. Say goodbye closes that doorway and ends the session.
- Never Use The Ouija Board in Your Home, this one is simple, ever heard the saying dont s*$t where you sleep? Same concept. The last thing you want is something negative staying in your house, affecting you in the place your most vunerable…
- Never use The Ouija Board Alone, simply because the ouija board is normally used in groups, a single person will have little if not no effect. Or simply because if anything happens no one is there to help.
Follow the four golden rules and to be honest its quite alot of fun.
The ZoZo Phenomenon
ZoZo is something negative or demonic of insane power, never make the mistake of thinking he is anything but. He has been accidentally summoned using the Ouija Board since the late 70’s and is related to alot of suicide and murder cases since that time. But he can actually be traced back even further and its been popping up in history for thousands of years…. He has been worshiped as a god by civilizations such as the Mayans and Incas. His name has been a hated word in ancient Jewish religion, the word Zozo is used in blood voodoo. There is evidence of ZoZo in ancient Africa, medieval Europe, and in Christianity where it translates directly into the word ” Destroyer “. Not to mention he is also in Dante’s Inferno and apparently used by King Solomon. There may be hoax videos out there saying they have had contact with him but it just takes research to realize this guy is no joke.
Normally he is conjured up by accident, you’ll break out the Ouija board and ask ” Is anyone there ? ” and maybe giggle a little bit, but to begin with you will never know just who it is. Demonic forces are well known for there trickery… He will normally first try to pretend he is someone else, perhaps a little girl who was murdered and shes scared and alone, or a vulnerable old man who is lost in his old home and doesn’t know how to cross over. But then the rainbow affect takes place.. The planchete will start swerving from Z to O slowly and then faster and faster spelling out Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O-Z-O. That’s when you know your in some deep sh*t. Check out Ghost Adventures experience with ZoZo below.
Signs you have Contacted ZoZo
The first way to identify him is always to ask his name, he may not be truthful to begin with, it may even take a few sessions but it goes by the names of, ZoZo, ZaZa, MaMa, Oz, Zo, Za or Abacus. Other signs include;
- Rapid figure of eight movements or the number 0 when asking for the entities age
- Rainbow side to side movements that spell the names above
- Extreme anxiety, thoughts of depression or violence before or during session
- Dark shadows moving around the area of the Ouija board
- Psychical Attacks
But if you do come into contact with him there are ways to deal with it, but if you have a weak will just be honest with yourself and don’t do it at all. But there are ways to keep him at bay ;
- Don’t Panic, evil entities, especially demonic ones seem to feed from fear itself.
- Close the session, Make sure you say goodbye after the session and make sure that the entity moves the planchette to goodbye.
- Set Boundaries, Make sure you state that when you are finished he will leave and that he is not allowed to come into your life.
- Do Not Use The Same Ouija Board Again, Spirits, especially evil ones can attach themselves to objects to get rid of it.
- Do Not Speak or Say His Name, speaking his name is a weak form of letting him in.